- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Sounds Like Rick Ross & Usher Are Quite Intent On “Touch N’ You” (Listen)Posted by Danielle Harling on 05/15/12 | Filed under Rick Ross, Usher
The fact that "Touch N' You" features both Rick Ross and Usher means this song is going to get absurd amounts of airplay, but truth be told the song is quite the extreme snooze-fest. "Touch N' You" basically sounds like every other "for the ladies" song Ross has released in the past year or so but a little more on the boring side. Usher's singing is quite pleasant though if that makes up for anything.
I do find a little humor in the fact that the title of the song, "Touch N' You", sounds like it could have been the name of an 80's R&B group who let drugs and hookers become their ultimate downfall. Ah, the power of not using the word "and" properly in your song title.
Nathan Update: That's a great fucking point Danielle. Someone needs to make a fake "Touch N You" episode of "Behind the Music" asap.
See Also: Hate Listening to Birdman & Rick Ross’ “Born Stunna” (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)