- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Rittz, “Walking on Air” & The Sweet Science of Dope Raps (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 02/22/12 | Filed under Refined Picks, Downloads, Shane Eli, Rittz, RefinedPicks
But this is not that. This is some of that aforementioned "I can fucking rap, and I can fucking rap fast" shit you're legally obligated to turn the volume up on. New single "Walking on Air" takes a beat from RefinedHype regular Shane Eli that's part rock, part gospel and part trap house and gives some instrumental fuel to lose his goddamn mind.
Plus, the man now holds the championship belt for "Best Albuquerque Related Rhyme in Hip-Hop History". So he's got that going for him, which is nice. Rittz' upcoming album, "White Jesus: Revival" is shaping up to be a problem for wack emcees; drops March 8 via the mothership. Until then, enjoy:
See Also: Praise Sweet Baby Jesus, Rittz Has Reached Hip-Hop “Paradise” (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Rittz - Walking on Air