- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Rihanna Doubles As The Lochness Monster, A Tribal Princess & More In Her “Where Have You Been” VideoPosted by Danielle Harling on 05/01/12 | Filed under Videos, Rihanna, QuickHits
Despite the fact that Rihanna's "Where Have You Been" music video looks like it borrowed a concept or two from the visuals for Beyonce's "Run The World (Girls)," it's still a pretty dope video. The dancing is a little on the questionable side, but I guess that's what happens when you make 90's music in 2012.
See Also: So, Exactly How Big Are Rihanna’s Breasts? An In-Depth Investigation