- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Five Hilarious Quotes From Riff Raff’s Soon To Be Legendary Interview With Nardwuar (Video)Posted by Danielle Harling on 10/05/12 | Filed under Nardwuar, Riff Raff
Just to give you an idea of how absolutely bizarre Nardwuar's interview with Riff Raff is, the rapper took part in two wardrobe changes during the interview and also expressed his love for both Little Dragon and Fleetwood Mac. On top of that the interview is absolutely brimming with hilarious quotes from Riff Raff, here are just a few of his gems.
"You gotta have the baby oil water slide. These are inventions that I haven't dropped yet...The baby oil water slide is like a daytime strip club for the 18 and up, or whatever. It's like a water park, but instead of water it's all baby oil."
Season passes to Riff Raff's Baby Oil Water Slide/Daytime Strip Club are currently available for purchase on Pornhub.
"I'm born in this year...I was born really yesterday so you just gotta take that into consideration."
Well, I wasn't born yesterday Riff Raff and I call bullsh*t on your Benjamin Button claim!
"You don't want to f**k up Versace glasses...It's very fragile. It's like a baby panda egg."
And just like that Versace Eyewear has their new slogan for Fall/Winter 2012.
"I just use my brain..."
You sure about that one?
"I autograph dogs and shit."
And PETA starts their "Citizens Against Riff Raff Autographing Dogs" campaign in 5...4...3...
See Also: Big Sean Proves That He Is In Fact A True Weirdo During His Interview With Nardwuar (Video)