- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Rick Ross is “Albert Anastasia” on New FreEp (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/28/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Mixtapes, Rick Ross
And just because I know 90% of the people downloading this have no idea who Albert Anastasia is, he was the head of the Gambino Mafia family in the '50s, a man who also ran a crew of hitmen called Murder Inc. (Yep, that crew Irv Gotti named his doomed enterprise after.) So Albert was actually really bad ass, but he still has the kind of name that gets you beat up as a kid. Ross couldn't have gone with the "Al Capone" EP? I'm just saying, there's a lot of better gangster names out there than Albert.
Download links and mixtape preview is under the tracklist:
Download "Albert Anastasia EP" via MegaUpload
Roll with a don right now and check out two of the mixtape's standout cuts, "Money Maker" and "Blowin Money" ft. Style P right now below.
Play Rick Ross - Money Maker