- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Rick Ross & T.I. Carry a “9 Piece” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 12/18/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Rick Ross, T.I.
You know how you read the description and thought you knew exactly how "9 Piece" would sound? Yeah, you were right. Lex Luger drops yet another impossible to ignore banger of a beat and T.I. delivers an impressively hard-yet-relaxed verse. Looks like I've got a new addition to my favorite "Ignorant Rap Songs" list. Plus Rick Ross drops the most unintentionally hilarious line of the year - "I'm sellin dope, straight off the iPhone" - so it's got that going for it.
As long as we're here, hey rappers. I know putting out a project on Christmas sounds like a cool idea, but don't do it. You know who's online on Christmas? Depressed people without families who are eating ramen noodles out of the styrofoam container, desperately hitting refresh and hoping the people who run their favorite blogs are equally lonely. Not exactly the audience you want to reach. Trust me, I've been doing this for a long time. 99% of the music industry/media won't be working on Christmas Eve/Christmas, so anything that drops then will be ignored. Even Rick Ross mixtapes.
Download "9 Piece" Directly
Load up that nine right now below....
Play Rick Ross ft. T.I. - 9 Piece