- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Swizz Beatz & Nas Unveil the Reebok “Snakes”Posted by Ru Porter on 07/12/12 | Filed under Style, Sneakers, QuickHits, Reebok
Dubbed the “Snakes,” the model features an all over snakeskin print with metallic silver for the plastic lace holders. The silhouette boats a black/white color scheme with a white mid-sole, grey outsole and pops of red. There’s no word on the price tag just yet, much less an official press release from the company, but what I do know is that according to the interwebs this particular model is part of the Reebok Pump Twilight Zone collection.
Generally, I’m not a fan of animal print anything, as I find it to be busy, however, I have to admit that these bad boys were designed quite tastefully. By the looks of it, you can tell Swizzy was going for an upscale, high fashion couture look.
I’ll be sure to give more details as they emerge. Until then, leave your comments below.
See Also: Reebok Re-Releases the “Dee Brown” Pump Omni Lites