- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Reebok Re-Releases the “Dee Brown” Pump Omni LitesPosted by Ru Porter on 06/18/12 | Filed under Style, Sneakers, QuickHits, Reebok
The iconic kicks will be re-released this month by Reebok Classics in assorted colorways. The first installment, scheduled for June 15th, features three make-ups -- black/flash red/white, white/Reebok royal/orange, and black/sunrock colorways for $115 at Jimmy Jazz, EastBay, Villa and Reebok.com – with two follow-up colorways --white/buzz blue/vitamin c and black/fearless purple colorways also for $115 at Foot Locker, Finish Line, Foot Action landing in stores July 6th.
The Pump originally launched in 1989, as an innovative, unique and groundbreaking technology that had never been seen before and is still going strong today. When Iverson’s Reebok Questions made a comeback in May, they immediately sold out in less than 2 hours nationwide, so don’t sleep on these!
See Also: The Return of the Allen Iverson Reebok Question Mid