- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
F**k Kobe, “Right Now” Rapsody is the Real Black Mamba (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 02/20/12 | Filed under Downloads, 9th Wonder, Rapsody
Fine, I'll go love for hip-hop. (The things I do for you people.) Per usual, 9th Wonder manages to somehow flip a semi-obscure R&B sample into a hip-hop record with some real soul, and per usual Rapsody First 48s the track. Not only does she drop one of the first dope Jeremy Lin punchlines I've heard yet, she comes back for seconds just bars later:
"My Jeremy Lin flow / I stepped into the game hot."
"I ball so hard couldn't find me / J Lin to you ni**as."
I'm on this shit like Tony Allen on Kobe. More dopeness awaits on her upcoming mixtape, The Black Mamba EP, dropping this Friday, February 24. Enjoy:
See Also: Rapsody’s “For Everything” Mixtape is Really F*king Good (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
Play Rapsody - Right Now