- Fails of the Week: Rossman’s New Album, Tiddies On My Head & More
- This Week in General Awesomeness: Kanye Joins “Anchorman 2”, Jada Fire Talks Rihanna Porn & More
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in The-Dream’s “IV Play” Video?
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
- Random Hot Girls: The Return of Booty
Raekwon, Ghostface & Jim Jones Blast Some “Rock N’ Roll” (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 02/05/11 | Filed under Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Jim Jones, East Coast
Overall I'm definitely feeling this, but it's also filled with more "No F**king Sense" lines than a Diddy track. Rae's a legend, but I have no idea what could possible make him a "Willie Nelson ni**a." He's a white country singer who refuses to pay taxes? And Jim Jones, can't just substitute the name of rock bands for other words and call it a day. Your gun's a Led Zeppelin because it....um....I can't see any way that possibly makes sense.
Rae’s upcoming album, "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang", is due out March 8. Support a hip-hop legend. And sorry, stream only on this one per request.
Play Raekwon ft Ghostface Killah, Jim Jones & Kobe - Rock N Roll