- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
“R.I.P.” to Anyone Standing in Joe Budden’s Way (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 01/12/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Joe Budden
It's hard to pick a favorite line on this one, so I'm gonna have to call it a draw between "I refuse to ball my fist when the heart of New Jersey's in my hand" and "He say he moves kis [kilos] like a monsta, I'm looking at his kis/Keys like Mashonda." Goddamn the boy go hard.
Download "R.I.P." via MediaFire
Download "R.I.P." via UserShare
Haters can rest in pieces. Listen to the track below right now.
Play Joe Budden - R.I.P.