- Weekly Re-Up: Animated Tupac, Dr. Dre & Kendrick’s Pill & More
- Drake’s “Nothing Was the Same” Was the Album of 2013, Here’s Why…
- We Fixed It: What Rolling Stone Got Wrong on The Best Songs of 2013 List
- Because Booty: The Best of Vine Booty Videos
- Childish Gambino’s “Because The Internet” Album Leaked, Let’s Listen…
R. Kelly x Tyrese x Robin Thicke x The-Dream “Pregnant” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 11/25/09 | Filed under Downloads, R. Kelly, The-Dream, Robin Thicke, Tyrese
Sure enough, the man delivered. Within the first ten seconds we're treated to Kells softly crooning, "Girl, I want to get you pregnant" while a group of backup singers harmonize with a classy "knock you up!" Personally I could have done without Thicke (even if he does refer to his sperm as a "magic seed") but Tyrese and the always on point The-Dream are just cherries on this babymakin sundae. If nine months from now a lot of babies are being born named "Robert Sylvester" you'll know what happened.
(Side note: My favorite part of this track? When Kelly decides to randomly auto-tune the word "dog." Oh, and the way he softly croons "Babysit it, gonna babysit it." Why? Only god...and Kelly...knows. It's the little things that matter with Kelly.)
Download "Pregnant" w/MediaFire.
Download "Pregnant" w/UserShare.
To get impregnated by R. Kelly right now...um...musically speaking...listen to the track below.
Play R. Kelly ft. Tyrese, Robin Thicke & The-Dream - Pregnant
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype