- He’s Baaaaaaacckkkkkkkk: Eminem returns with “Symphony In H
- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
This Week in Beef: Pusha T (Maybe) Fires Shots at Lil Wayne on “Your Favorite Rapper” (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 08/07/12 | Filed under Downloads, Pusha T, Alley Boy
Quick rewind for the select few who need it. Pusha and Wayne have been going at each other for years, so while Pusha Ton could have been talking about 100 different rappers on "Exodus", Weezy took that shit personally and dropped one of the greatest tweets of all-time:
Wayne followed that historic tweet with, "Ghoulish" a travashamockery of a diss track so weak that Pusha didn't even bother to respond...until now. Or should I say, until now? Once again, there's no direct proof that Pusha is going at Wayne here, but it doesn't exactly take a conspiracy theorist to think that these bars are aimed at the Young Money head honcho.
"Your favorite rapper is a damn lie / you can double check this record that I stand by / how real is he if he been payin for his blood ties? / he blood in, he blood out, at a blood drive."
Yep, that ought to do. Your move Wayne, let's see if we can get this beef cooking at a temperature above medium rare.
See Also: Kanye West & Pusha T Resurrect That “New God Flow” (Listen & Lyrics)