- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Sorry To Disappoint But Pusha T’s “Exodus 23:1” Music Video Has Nothing To Do With Lil WaynePosted by Danielle Harling on 06/02/12 | Filed under Refined Video Picks, Videos, QuickHits, Pusha T
Weekend Edition: The week's top stories, running from Saturday to Monday morning.
It looks like there's no visual shots at Lil Wayne and crew in Pusha T's "Exodus 23:1" video, but there damn sure is a lot of random homeless people, drug activity, and of course hair braids (courtesy of Pusha T himself). Something tells me Malice, or excuse me No Malice, may not approve of this one.
See Also: Looks Like The Only Person Who Doesn’t Think Pusha T’s “Exodus 23:1” Is Dope Is Lil Wayne (Listen)