- Fails of the Week: Rossman’s New Album, Tiddies On My Head & More
- This Week in General Awesomeness: Kanye Joins “Anchorman 2”, Jada Fire Talks Rihanna Porn & More
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in The-Dream’s “IV Play” Video?
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
- Random Hot Girls: The Return of Booty
The Mysterious Case of Pill & Maybach Music Group (Video & Poll)Posted by Danielle Harling on 01/04/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Rick Ross, Pill
Atlanta rapper Pill caused a miniature uproar yesterday when he revealed to MTV News that he was never signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group. The rapper has appeared on several MMG songs, was featured on the "Self Made" CD (and even on the album's cover art), and also donned a MMG chain for quite sometime. But according to Pill he "never signed any paperwork with Ross. It was just my deal was over at Warner already."
Get More: Music News
It's Hip-Hop we're talking about here and we all know that stranger things have happened in this business. Still this is an all around confusing situation. We do know that Pill is signed to Warner which distributes Maybach Music Group but I just don't understand all the MMG affiliation if you aren't actually signed to the label. [Insert "Self made, you just affiliated" joke here.] And after hearing about all this is Stalley actually signed to MMG or is he just chilling in the cut like peroxide as well?
Oh, and it's definitely time for some poll action...