- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Overdoz’ “Lauren London” Sadly Lacking Actual Lauren London, Otherwise Dope (Video Breakdown)Posted by Danielle Harling on 07/06/12 | Filed under Video Breakdown, Overdoz
0:01 – Ha! “The motion picture association of Bluntville”…clever.
0:32 – And just like that this music video has turned into a Santigold video.
0:39 – The American flag is having the best week ever.
0:49 – Did he eat her t-shirt though?
0:57 – To say that this video is all over the place would be a tremendous understatement. And I’m still trying to figure out if that’s a good thing or not.
1:19 – Hey! Don’t harass the guy in the Supreme, polka-dot hoodie.
1:27 – And here we have the asthma attack interlude.
1:40 – Pretty sure that wasn’t an asthma attack though…
2:05 – RIP to all the beverages in this video. They never stood a chance.
2:26 – She really just hit him with the “you ain’t even funny no more.” Ouch.
2:30 – Anyone get the Lauren London reference yet?
2:58 – That dude would probably play a mean scarecrow in a modern day reproduction of “The Wiz.”
3:51 – Are we really doing “Meet The Crew” right now? Aren’t there like 82 members? Okay 82 might be an understatement, but still…
See Also: Overdoz Will “Live For, Die For” Hip-Hop (Mixtape Listen & Download)