- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
OnCue F**ks a Cardboard Judy Garland on “New Religion”, Seriously (Video)Posted by Nathan S. on 06/28/12 | Filed under Videos, QuickHits, OnCue
What's that you say? You'd really like to watch OnCue fuck a carboard cut out of Judy Garland? Well then, do I have the video for you. Featuring an extra sneaky cameo from Just Blaze, "New Religion" is what happens when you combine a damn good song with visuals the likes of which you've never seen.
See Also: OnCue Gets a Hell of a Just Blaze Beat (& Co-Sign) on “New Religion” (Listen & Download)