- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Odd Future Continues Streak Of Odd & Bizarre Videos With “NY (Ned Flander)”Posted by Danielle Harling on 03/06/12 | Filed under Videos, QuickHits, Odd Future
I strongly feel that the music video for “NY (Ned Flander)” was filmed either immediately after or during the making of Odd Future's last video "Rella." You have Tyler The Creator's head on a body that's not his own and I think that's even the same La-Z Boy recliner from the "Rella" video.
Also, I think this music video now brings up the question of when will people eventually become bored with Odd Future's bizarre videos. My answer? Pretty damn soon.
See Also: Words Can Not Describe This Crazy A** Odd Future “Rella” Music Video (Video Breakdown)