- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Dear Sweet Baby Jesus, Why Does No Malice’s “June” Have To Suck? (Listen & Download)Posted by Danielle Harling on 06/19/12 | Filed under Downloads, No Malice
I think it's great that No Malice saw the light and chose to get on what he believes is the right path in life, but what's not great is this "June" song he just released. It sounds like a bonus track on the gospel edition of Kids Bop. My expectations were pretty high with this one too. Pusha T has been killing it lately so it only seemed right for No Malice to return with a banger of a track. Not so much...
"What goes around comes around. What goes up must come down." Really No Malice? Talk about "Positivity 101." Although "June" isn't as strong lyrically as No Malice's past work I think the song may have had a better chance if they ditched the production completely. The singing does nothing for the song and neither do those dreaded organs.
See Also: Malice Completes Christian Transformation, Now Realest Rapper Alive (Video)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)