- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
In Which I Apologize Profusely For No “Fails of the Week”Posted by Nathan S. on 07/20/12 | Filed under Features, Fails of the Week
Every week I hear from citizens of RefinedHype Nation who say that "Fails of the Week" is always the high point of their week. Knowing that, I take "Fails" seriously, it's a responsibility that weighs heavily on my shoulders. I imagine this is what a heart surgeon feels like when he's about slice open an aorta, only instead of making life and death decisions, I mostly just write about fake Kim Kardashian nude pics. Otherwise though, same thing.
That's why it legitimately pains me to say that there will be no "Fails of the Week" this week, as I'll be spending all day
Hopefully that will help make your Friday just a little bit better. Enjoy, and I promise, we'll be right back at it next week....
Krispy Kreme is A Hoax Put On By Tyler Cassidy, But He’s Still the “Baddest”
Kate Upton in a Wet T-Shirt? Yes, Kate Upton in a Wet T-Shirt (Video)
What You Really Need to Know About Lord Finesse Suing Mac Miller for $10 Million
F**k Maxim, Here’s The Real Top 100 Hottest Women Alive List
This Is My Rifle: The Night I Saw a UFO