- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Starting Camping Out Now for the Re-Release of the Nike x Supreme SB DunksPosted by Nathan S. on 07/18/12 | Filed under Style, Sneakers, QuickHits, Nike, Supreme
Lord knows I can't claim to be a sneaker head, and even when I do fiend for some new kicks I lean Adidas over Nike nine times out of ten, but I can't front, these Nike x Supreme SB Dunks are dope. Originally released a decade ago as one of the first shoes to bridge the gap between the sneaker and skater culture, Supreme will be re-releasing the via their NYC, LA and London retailers starting in late July.
Sneaker heads, start getting that camping gear ready. Word to MissInfo for the heads up.
See Also: Beer Connoisseurs You’re Going To Love Nike’s “Beer Bottle” Sneaker Pack (Pics)