- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Beer Connoisseurs You’re Going To Love Nike’s “Beer Bottle” Sneaker Pack (Pics)Posted by Danielle Harling on 06/29/12 | Filed under Style, Sneakers, Nike
I absolutely love it when a sneaker pack consists of a theme that isn't completely over the top. When you see the two sneakers featured in the Nike Dunk High "Beer Bottle" pack you don't immediately think to yourself, "Gee whiz, those sneakers sure do remind me of an ice cold bottle of beer!" But if someone were to tell you what the theme is it becomes much clearer then.
Since the "Beer Bottle" pack isn't a joint collaboration between any brewing company we'll probably never know which specific beer inspired each pair although it'd be pretty easy to guess. The sneakers aren't over the top and they become even cooler when you incorporate the whole beer bottle theme. A U.S. release can be expected in the near future.
See Also: The Nike LeBron 9 P.S. Elite Heads To “South Beach” (Pics)