- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Nicki Minaj Channels Marilyn Monroe for XXL Spread (Pics)Posted by Nathan S. on 04/10/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Nicki Minaj, Celebrities
First Impression: This first picture kinda screams, “All you Harajuku Barbie haters better watch out or else me and my army of pink-highlight having, Clueless talking clones will attack you with a fist full of couture necklaces!”
In Conclusion: This picture would be alright if they just got rid of that overwhelming blonde wig. And let us all hope and pray that this photo shoot doesn’t inspire the Nicki Minaj clones to transition from sporting pink highlights to wearing $8.99 blonde wigs. For that would be a sight I’m sure none of us are ready for.
First Impression: Lil Kim, Foxy Brown anyone? If Marilyn Monroe was from Flatbush, Brooklyn this would definitely be her twin.
In Conclusion: I think it’s safe to say that Nicki Minaj is the queen of doing too much, but thankfully photo shoots are one of few settings where doing too much is some what acceptable.
XXL’s May issue will be available in stores across the country on April 20.
And as a bonus, here's some extra goodies. Enjoy.