- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Pardon My Lack Of Creativity But Nicki Minaj’s “Stupid Hoe” Is Just Plain Stupid (Listen & Download)Posted by Danielle Harling on 12/20/11 | Filed under Downloads, Nicki Minaj, RefinedHate
After hearing "Stupid Hoe" I'm pretty convinced that Nicki Minaj's fan base is under the age of 15 and also enjoy Silly Bandz bracelets and monthly Pizza Day in the cafeteria. There's just no way a grown person can enjoy a song like "Stupid Hoe" or the equally awful "Roman In Moscow." There's absolutely no way. If someone who didn't have the star power that Nicki Minaj has released a song like "Stupid Hoe" they'd be ridiculed immediately and rightfully so.
When it comes to Nicki Minaj I'm tired of the stupid voices and accents. I'm tired of you taking simple words like "would" and taking 35 seconds to rap/sing them. Do you know how annoying that is? It's the equivalent of fingernails scraping against a chalkboard it may even be worse. And I really thought the subliminals aimed at Lil Kim were over and done with.
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)