- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Nicki Minaj Finally has her “Massive Attack” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 03/30/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Nicki Minaj
Here's what I just realized: Nicki can work well in small doses, as a guest feature on other people's records, but I don't know if she can carry an entire song, let alone an entire album, by herself. We'll find out soon.
One more thing, can we stop with the Lion King/Simba/Mufassa references? It was fresh the first time, but at this point I've heard the line approximately 117 times. Let it go people. Maybe y'all can move onto "The Little Mermaid" and drop some Ariel/Ursula references.
I guarantee you that even the Nicki haters will press play.