- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Nicki Minaj Finally has her “Massive Attack” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 03/30/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Nicki Minaj
Here's what I just realized: Nicki can work well in small doses, as a guest feature on other people's records, but I don't know if she can carry an entire song, let alone an entire album, by herself. We'll find out soon.
One more thing, can we stop with the Lion King/Simba/Mufassa references? It was fresh the first time, but at this point I've heard the line approximately 117 times. Let it go people. Maybe y'all can move onto "The Little Mermaid" and drop some Ariel/Ursula references.
I guarantee you that even the Nicki haters will press play.
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype