- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
Nas Turns On The Classy For The Visuals For “The Don” (Video Breakdown)Posted by Danielle Harling on 04/30/12 | Filed under Refined Video Picks, Video Breakdown, Nas
0:05 – Wait a minute, is this the intro to “Mob Wives?”
0:24 – It doesn’t get any more Hip-Hop than mimosas and pink blazers.
0:27 – And personal chefs…
0:28 – There aren’t many things cooler than chillin’ in a restaurant before it opens. Being surrounded by chairs that are still placed on tabletops just screams “I’m a G.”
0:59 – Coming soon to an H&M near you…Nas “The Don” rings. Just watch…
1:12 – Those plaids pants are awful. You can’t even sugarcoat that one, just awful.
1:17 – And just like that this has now become Kanye West’s “Can’t Tell Me Nothing” video. 1 in 5 music videos falls victim to this.
1:26 – Warning: Long, flowing scarfs and fires do not mix too well.
1:35 – The scenery in this video is on point, a very nice touch.
1:43 – So who let the 12-year-old into the club?
2:08 – Alright, let’s see what they have prepared for the best part of the song…
2:14 – Hip-Hoppy, black and white concert footage? I suppose that’ll work.
2:26 – Why does Nas’ concert look like it’s full of Odd Future members, the A$AP mob, and "Basketball Wives?"
See Also: Nas Proves Yet Again Why He’s One Of The Greatest On “The Don” (Listen & Download)