- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Sweet Baby Jesus Nas’ “Loco-Motive” is Dope (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 07/07/12 | Filed under Downloads, Nas
In worse hands the beat for a track like "Loco-Motive" could have come off corny, but No I.D. absolutely crushes this, creating a propulsive beat that drives the concept home without hitting you over the head with it. And for his part, I don't know what got into Nas, but lately he's been absolutely elite.
"At night, New York, eat a slice too hot / Use my tongue to tear the skin hangin' from the roof of my mouth
Shit was felissimo, melted pot, city sweltering hot / Staggerin' drunker than those cops that 2pac shot
I was a crook by the train with that iron thing, concealed / Reachin', soon as I heard them iron wheels screechin'"
Holy balls, Nasir is on a rap mission from God. I don't want to jinx things, but I just cant' help myself. From what I've heard so far, his "Life Is Good" album has a real chance to be a new school classic when it drops on July 17. Until then, enjoy....
See Also: Nas & Rick Ross Commit Microphone Manslaughter on “Accidental Murderer” (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)