- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Murs & Fashawn’s Dope “This Generation” is Now WatchablePosted by Nathan S. on 09/25/12 | Filed under Videos, Fashawn, MURS
As a general rule L.A.'s older rap heads have done more to suppress the next generation of west coast emcees than support then, but not MURS. As if starting the Paid Dues Festival wasn't enough, the man reached out to Fresno spitter Fashawn to put together an entire corr-generational project, "This Generation", that now comes complete with a pretty fresh video.
Do you like MURS? Do you like Fashawn? Do you like music that Clean Channel would never touch? Then I can pretty much fucking guarantee you're going to like this. In fact, I highly recommend you check out the full album. This one has "most underrated album of 2012" written all over it.
See Also: Murs & Fashawn Are Doing an Album Together? F**ks Yeah :“Flash Gordan” Listen & Download