- Face Paint, Mosh Pits & Boobs: My First Strange Music Show
- Every Andre 3000 Guest Verse, Ranked (An Absurdly Detailed Investigation)
- Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Studio” Video? (NSFW)
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
What’s The Most Embarrassing Album You’ve Ever Bought?Posted by Nathan S. on 03/06/13 | Filed under Opinion, RH Nation Answers
Come on though, we're all family here, you can admit it - what's the most embarrassing album you've ever bought? And yeah, I'll go first...
Initially I was going to say MC Hammer's "Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em", but people have to understand, at the time Hammer was the man. After more thought, I'm actually ready to defend that as a straight up good album.
No, if I'm really going to be honest and put myself out there, I once made my mom drive me to Strawberries (RIP) and I spent some hard earned allowance money on C&C Music Factory's "Gonna Make You Sweat".
In my defense, that was kind of the jam back in the day, and I was nine-years-old, but still, that shit's pretty fucking humiliating. At the very least I never rocked spandex bike shorts, but that doesn't really make things that much better.
So how about it RefinedHype Nation. Who's got the cojones to to admit their most embarrassing album purchase* of all-time?
* It's more embarrassing to have actually spent money on an album, but I realize that may not be entirely applicable to the younger generation. So I'll open things up and say it's the most embarrassing album you've ever bought/downloaded/obtained etc.
See Also: What’s Your Favorite New Banger?
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype