- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
B.o.B, Iggy Azalea & T.I. Take A Trip To The Island Of “Million Dollar Misfits” (Listen)Posted by Danielle Harling on 06/25/12 | Filed under Iggy Azalea, T.I., B.o.B.
Wow, there really is a lot to take in with "Million Dollar Misfits." Fluidity is one thing this song sure doesn't have. You've got B.o.B both singing and rapping, Iggy Azalea swag rapping, and T.I. seemingly speaking in tongues on the hook. Now when Iggy first came out I actually found her music to be somewhat enjoyable, but it seems like the more I hear her rap now the less genuine it seems to get.
I really do feel bad saying this, but T.I. is hell of annoying on "Million Dollar Misfits." That weird voice he's using sounds awful. And aside from "million dollar misfits" I have no idea what he's saying. Something about quiche maybe? In fact, it almost sounds like he's using the forced rapper voice that Iggy uses. He really should have left the hook alone on this one.
But kudos to B.o.B for putting in a decent verse and making the song a little more enjoyable. Who knew that with a song featuring T.I., B.o.B would be the one saving grace.
See Also: T.I. & Iggy Azalea Take Their “Murda Bizness” To The Studio For An In-Studio Performance (Video)