- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
The Collab You Didn’t Know You Were Waiting For: Method Man x Freddie Gibbs “Built for This”Posted by Nathan S. on 08/27/12 | Filed under Freddie Gibbs, Method Man
Before this weekend I wouldn't have listed Meth and Gansgter Gibbs as one of my dream collaborations, but as soon as I saw "Built Like This" is was like, "Oh yeah, that's a great fucking call." While time, and a few "How Migh" movies have dulled some of his street ways, at his peak it didn't get any harder than Mr. Meth. And in many ways Gibbs is molded in the same frame...only he's not doing PCP at video shoots (I think).
"Built For This" is actually off the soundtrack to RZA's upcoming, very bad-ass looking "The Man With the Iron Fists" movie, due out November 2. Well fucks yeah then, looks like I'll have to watch and listen to that shit.
UPDATE: Official tracklist has dropped - a new Kanye West joint you say?
See Also: Oh Yeah, Method Man & Redman’s “Blackout!” is The Sh*t (Video)
See Also: Levi Took Kirko Bangz Off Freddie Gibb’s “Bout It Bout It” Thanks! (Listen & Download)