- Lost Ones: What Happened to Mike Jones (Who?) Mike Jones?
- Rick Ross Casually Admits CO Past He Denied for Years Was True
- Also Boobs: Here Are Some Pics of Rihanna Topless (NSFW)
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in ScHoolboy Q’s “Man of the Year” Video?
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
Memphis Bleek Talks Garnier Fructis (& Discovering Rick Ross) With Combat Jack (Podcast)Posted by Nathan S. on 08/27/12 | Filed under Podcasts, Rap Nerdery, Combat Jack, Memphis Bleek
So yes, on the latest edition of Combat Jack and Dallas Penn's podcast-y goodness, Bleek does touch on his reputation as a weed carrier, his first studio session with Just Blaze, Rick Ross' early-early days, and when he knew the Roc was over, but more importantly...he talks about that Garnier Fructis commercial.
"They called me like, yo, we got X amount with this many zeroes....they just want you to spit something real quick and stand next to the bitches". Well, yeah, when you put it like that, I probably would have done the commercial too.
If you're familiar with the Combat Jack show, you know the first hour is essentially an hour-long shit talking session. For the Bleek interview, fast forward to about the 1:20 mark. Enjoy:
See Also: Big K.R.I.T. Hits the Combat Jack Show to Talk “Live From the Underground” (Podcast)
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype