- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
R&B Diva Mary J. Blige To Release Her Own Fragrance, “My Life”Posted by Danielle Harling on 05/04/10 | Filed under Women's Fashion, Mary J. Blige, Perfumes
Blige’s fragrance, which is aptly titled "My Life", was created with help from both the HSN and beauty-based company Carol’s Daughter. The fragrance is Carol’s Daughter’s first ever celebrity fragrance to be developed by them.
"My life is my journey and I've always shared it through my music. I can't wait to share my story with millions of women through HSN," said Mary J. Blige in a statement. "Working with Carol's Daughter on the fragrance has been an amazing experience that I will forever cherish."
My Life will be available for purchase starting July 31 on HSN. On top of the eau de parfum, My Life will eventually include a shower cream, body lotion, and eau de parfum roller pen.
Aside from Mary J. Blige, a variety of other female celebrities have jumped onto the beauty bandwagon lately. Singer Beyonce recently released her Beyonce Heat fragrance, rapper Trina will soon launch her Be Amazin’ cosmetics line, and actress Zoe Saldana recently became one of the newest spokesmodels for Avon.