- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Kanye & Big Sean Get Their “Miami Vice” On In “Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay ” VideoPosted by Danielle Harling on 09/07/11 | Filed under Kanye West, QuickHits, Video, Big Sean
If you love models, rappers dressed like they're on the set of "Miami Vice," Roscoe Dash dressed like Roscoe Dash, and random Beats By Dre cameos then you're gonna absolutely love the "Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay" video. The Hype Williams-directed video seems appropriate for the song, but where's the excitement? Why isn't Roscoe Dash riding around in the car from the "Otis" video? Why isn't Chardonnay being poured on anyone?