- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Who Wants CD & Vinyl Copies of the @BobMarley Movie Soundtrack? (RT & Win!)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/07/12 | Filed under Contests, Bob Marley
But what would a movie about Bob Marley be without an equally captivating soundtrack? And what would a dope soundtrack be without RefinedHype hooking up one of its citizens?
But enough with the rhetorical questions, here's the details. One lucky winner will get both the double CD and the 3 LP vinyl set of the "Marley" soundtrack. To enter, all you have to do is click that Twitter icon to the far left of your screen. (Yeah, that's it). A winner will be announced this Friday, May 11.
The tracklisting of the soundtrack, which follows the chronology of the film, is below the picture. For more information on "Marley", click here. Good luck.
UPDATE: A winner has been chosen. Thanks to everyone who entered!
1. Corner Stone
2. Judge Not
3. Simmer Down
4. Small Axe
5. Mellow Mood
6. Stir It Up
7. Concrete Jungle
8. Crazy Baldheads
9. Natty Dread
10. Trenchtown Rock (Live at the Roxy Theatre)
11. Get Up Stand Up
1. Jammin (Live at One Love Peace Concert)
2. Exodus Dub (Kindred Spirit Dub mix)
3. No Woman, No Cry (Live at the Lyceum Show)
4. War – Live! At the Rainbow
5. I Shot The Sheriff (Live from the Lyceum)
6. Roots Rock Reggae
7. Three Little Birds
8. Real Situation
9. Could You Be Loved
10. One Love / People Get Ready
11. Redemption Song
12. High Tide, Low Tide