- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Rappers Doing Good: Mac Miller Grants Cancer-Striken Fan’s Wish (Video)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/16/12 | Filed under Videos, Mac Miller, Quick Hits
I'd be an understatement that I can be a little...um...I was going to say "a dick" but let's just go with "negative". But the truth is that there's a lot of positivity flowing through hip-hop, so let's all take a moment to warm the cockles of our hearts and sincerely applaud Mac Miller for not only donating $50K to the Make-A-Wish Foundation but bringing in 18-year-old Bobby Stewart, a Pittsburgh native with T-cell lymphoma, into the studio to fufill his wish of recording with Mac.
“Feeling like your music really does something for the world makes it all worth it, no matter what,” said Miller. “From now on, no matter what happens for the rest of my life, no one can take that away from me.”
Man, it's almost enough to inspire me not to be a complete dick for the rest of the day...almost.
See Also: Mac Miller & Curren$y Are The Epitome Of “Cold” On Their Latest Release (Listen & Download)