- Fails of the Week: Rossman’s New Album, Tiddies On My Head & More
- This Week in General Awesomeness: Kanye Joins “Anchorman 2”, Jada Fire Talks Rihanna Porn & More
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in The-Dream’s “IV Play” Video?
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
- Random Hot Girls: The Return of Booty
RapGenius Is Going to Love Lupe Fiasco’s “Put ‘Em Down” (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 09/19/12 | Filed under Lupe Fiasco
Despite what many seem to think, I was never unilaterally against Lupe going a little pop, but it's still good to hear him just get on his rappity rap shit. I mean RapGenius is going to have a motherfucking field day with this one - there's got to be at least eleven billion "king" references in the first verse alone.
"Try to put me down like Gaddafi over Lockerbie." Goddamn, you gotta give it up to the man for that one.
We're still a few days from the Tuesday, September 25, release of "Food & Liquor 2", but I can already guarantee I'm going to like it much better than "Lasers". True, I'd enjoy a slap to the balls more than "Lasers", but still...
See Also: On Chief Keef, Lupe Fiasco, Retirement & Hip-Hop’s Ongoing Genocide