- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Little Dragon & Levi’s Debut A Dope, New Way Of Shopping With Their Shoppable VideoPosted by Danielle Harling on 09/25/12 | Filed under Videos, Style
I'm pretty sure all of us have watched a music video, saw a particularly dope piece of clothing, and thought to ourselves "Gee, I sure wish I knew where I could purchase [insert name of dope piece of clothing here]." Well, you'll be pleased to hear that the clever folks over at Levi's have come up with a way to do just that and they're calling it their "shoppable video."
For their newest shoppable video, Levi's enlisted the help of Swedish band Little Dragon to showoff the new threads from the brands Commuter and Sta-Prest collections.
Maybe a look at the future? Artists could embed "buy" links to merch in their videos, or even their albums. And you know Diddy is dying to put one of these buttons on every Ciroc bottle in every video. Enjoy...
Nathan Update: As long as we're here, until October 22 those interested can you can get 15% off at us.levi.com by entering the code "COMPLEX".
See Also: Jay-Z Launches Private Reserve Denim In Support Of Haiti