- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Who Wants to Talk Sh*t About Lil Wayne’s “My Homies Still” Video?Posted by Nathan S. on 07/16/12 | Filed under Videos, Lil Wayne, Big Sean, Young MoneyCash Money
A pessimist might take a look at the video for Lil Wayne's forgettable single with Big Sean, "My Homies Still", and walk away disappointed. But an optimist, and I'm nothing if not an optimist, takes a look at "My Homies Still" and recognizes an opportunity to talk some incredible shit.
It really shouldn't be very hard. I'll kick things off:
1) For the record, this isn't a low quality rip, this is the official video. Wayne
2) Are those TruckFit shorts Weezy's wearing, or did he raid Siegfried and Roy's closet?
3) Fuck Lil Wayne and any elephants that love him.
Allright RefinedHype Nation, you're up. I happen to know for a fact that you're some of the best shit talkers to ever touch a keyboard. Don't let me down.
See Also: Lil Wayne & His “Homies Still” Can’t Rap Very Well (Listen)