- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
Lil Wayne Fails Again With “Da Da Da” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 12/08/09 | Filed under Downloads, Lil Wayne
I've been comparing Weezy's movement into the rock arena to Michael Jordan's stint in baseball (superstar gets bored with his sport, tries to conquer another game), but that's quickly becoming an insult to MJ's baseball skills. In 127 games for the Birmingham Barons Jordan batted .202 with 51 RBIs and 3 home runs. In comparison, musically speaking right now Wayne's batting .120 with 10 RBIs and no home runs for the New Orleans "Rebirth", and that's being generous. Someone's a game away from getting booted down to single-A ball.
Just in case you disagree with me, or if you work for the CIA are you're looking for a new song to play on repeat to drive prisoner's insane, here are the download links:
Download "Da Da Da" w/MediaFire.
Download "Da Da Da" w/UserShare
There's really no way I can describe how bad this is unless you listen to it. I'm sorry, but you're going to have to click on the player below.
Play Lil Wayne - Da Da Da