- What Rapper Represents You? (aka Your Hunger Games Rapper)
- 7 Dope Underground Rappers You (Probably) Haven’t Heard Of Vol. V
- The Best Songs From Each Lil Wayne “Tha Carter” Album
- Those Naked Rihanna Face Down, Ass Up Pics Are Here (NSFW)
- Porn Stars in Music Videos: An Absurdly Detailed Investigation
In Today’s Edition Of Why Rappers Should Leave Singing To The Pros: Lil Wayne’s “Awkward” (Listen)Posted by Danielle Harling on 12/03/12 | Filed under Downloads, Lil Wayne, RefinedHate
Sometimes bad things are bound to happen in life and Lil Wayne singing just happens to be one of them. My thing is if Weezy feels the urge to summon his inner crooner then why can't he at least ensure that the lyrics aren't dumb as all hell? Yeah Lil Wayne sings his way through "How To Love," but content-wise it's a decent tune and that in turn makes the rappers singing much more tolerable.
With "Awkward" and that hilariously awful record with Paris Hilton, it seems like it won't be too long before Lil Wayne buys himself a one-way ticket to Hip-Hop obscurity.
See Also: There Isn’t Enough Refined Hate In All Of The World For Paris Hilton & Lil Wayne’s “Last Night” Duet
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)
RefinedHype has merged with The DJBooth. It's the same articles you loved on RefinedHype, new address. For more info, check out the official announcement.
THE BEST OF REFINED HYPE
RefinedHype on Twitter
Tweets by @refinedhype