- Fails of the Week: Rossman’s New Album, Tiddies On My Head & More
- This Week in General Awesomeness: Kanye Joins “Anchorman 2”, Jada Fire Talks Rihanna Porn & More
- Find Her: Who’s the Girl in The-Dream’s “IV Play” Video?
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
- Random Hot Girls: The Return of Booty
Lil Wayne Drops First Post-Prison Single, the Confusingly Titled “6’7”” (Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 12/15/10 | Filed under Top Stories, Downloads, Lil Wayne, Cory Gunz
Of course the real story here is Wayne’s vocals, which (thankfully) find him leaving the singing and spoken word nonsense of "Shades" behind in favor or some flat out rhyming – rhyming whose merits are undoubtedly being hotly debated in the comments below right now. And I haven’t even gotten to Cory Gunz' guest verse, which shows that the Young Money signee can flow with the fastest of them (could he have outrhymed Wayne?).
Is "6’7" dope? I’m frankly not sure yet – but I do know it will get everyone talking about "Tha Carter IV", currently scheduled to drop in February 2011. Let the speculation begin….
Bananas and some other stuff await you right now below.