- The Kanye West “Yeezus” Review Mega-Podcast ft. Donwill
- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
The Nike LeBron 9 P.S. Elite Heads To “South Beach” (Pics)Posted by Danielle Harling on 04/27/12 | Filed under Sneakers, Nike
Anyone know what kind of contract LeBron James has with Nike? Because it seems like every other a week a Nike sneaker is released with his name attached to it. It must be quite the feeling when you can walk into your closet (that's probably the size of a Manhattan apartment) and it's filled with dozens of sneakers with your name on 'em. But next up in the seemingly never-ending collection of Nike/LeBron kicks is the LeBron 9 P.S. Elite "South Beach" and it is quite the looker. With a colorway that consists of pink, turquoise, and gray this pair of sneakers is very deserving of the "South Beach" title.
Looking at the LeBron 9 P.S. Elite "South Beach" it almost has a slightly futuristic look to it, kind of similar to the Marty McFly sneakers that were released a few months back. That futuristic look combined with the unique, Miami-inspired colorway will likely put the LeBron 9 P.S. Elite "South Beach" on the radars of many sneakerheads.
Being that the LeBron 9 P.S. Elite "South Beach" is quite the fly pair of sneakers I'm really not too surprised at the $250 price tag. Expect these kicks to hit store shelves in early June.
See Also: This Newest Pair Of Nike LeBron 9 Low Kicks Is Sure To Brighten Your Day…Or An Entire Room (Pic)