- Also Booty: Here’s Video of Iggy Azalea Dry-Humping Her Back-Up Dancers
- What the Jay-Z “Magna Carta” x Samsung Deal Means for the Future of Music
- Kanye West’s “Yeezus” Leaked, Let’s Start Talking About It
- This Week In Hype Podcast: “Born Sinner”, Scottie Pippen & 10 Minutes With Bauce Sauce
- Kanye vs. Cole vs Mac Miller, The Official RefinedHype Album Sales Predictions
This Newest Pair Of Nike LeBron 9 Low Kicks Is Sure To Brighten Your Day…Or An Entire Room (Pic)Posted by Danielle Harling on 04/20/12 | Filed under Sneakers, Nike
Call me crazy but I think I'm feeling this newest (and extremely bright) addition to the collection of Nike LeBron 9 Low kicks, the "Vivid Orange." And when they say "vivid orange" they really do mean vivid orange. You could probably spot these bad boys from a mile away. The color scheme for the "Vivid Orange," which is a combination of bright orange and pink, would normally get scoffed at but for some reason these two colors seem to work well with this pair of sneakers.
Yes, they are quite bold but I'm sure they probably become a little less in your face when they're actually on someones feet. The funny thing is this pair of sneakers is part of the LeBron 9 Low collection, but I can in no way picture LeBron James wearing these. It just doesn't see to suit him at all.
The Nike LeBron 9 Low "Vivid Orange" will be available on May 5th and will retail for a somewhat modest $150.
See Also: There’s Nothing Fruity About These New Nike “LeBron 9 Mango” Kicks (Pics)