- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Krizz Kaliko, Tech N9ne & Twista Do Indeed “Kill Sh*t” (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 05/03/12 | Filed under Tech N9ne, Twista, Punch a Kitten Music, Krizz Kaliko
First off, I pretty much guarantee you didn't expect that XV's resident producer Seven came up with this First 48 beat, but he did. Goddamn. As for the mic work, if you're in the right mood (aka the mood to lose your sh*t) there's nothing better than some automatic fire flows from Krizz, Tech and Twista. I don't know if I could listen to "Kill Shit" everyday, but if I ever have to parachute down into a war zone Seal Team 6 style, this is going to be playing in my ear buds the whole time.
Sorry folks, stream only per request. You'll just have to wait until Krizz' "Kickin and Screamin" album drops on May 15. Until then, enjoy some Punch a Kitten Music.....
See Also: Last Night’s a “Blur” for Tech N9ne & Mayday (Listen & Download)
Play Krizz Kaliko ft. Tech N9ne & Twista - Kill Shit