- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Big K.R.I.T. Proclaims “Yeah Dats Me” On His Newest “Live From The Underground” Single (Listen)Posted by Danielle Harling on 05/21/12 | Filed under Big K.R.I.T.
As much as I want to like Big K.R.I.T.’s “Yeah Dats Me” the hook featured on the song is some kind of awful and that’s something I’d never think I’d say when it comes to a K.R.I.T. song. But it’s pretty bad, almost to the point where it’s somewhat head aching. It’s the repetitiveness of it and the yelling that seems to really send it over the top.
“Yeah Dats Me” is unsurprisingly produced by K.R.I.T. himself and aside from the brief switch up during the hook the production on the song is pretty nice. K.R.I.T.’s flow seems to match the beat perfectly and if the hook were to be completely replaced “Yeah Dats Me” would actually be a pretty dope song.
“Yeah Dats Me” will be featured on K.R.I.T.’s “Live From The Underground” LP when it's released next month.
See Also: This Is My Rifle: Big K.R.I.T., “4EvaNaDay” & the Inevitable Artistic Burn Out