- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Big K.R.I.T. Refuses to Play the “Sideline” (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 04/10/12 | Filed under Top Stories, Big K.R.I.T.
Now that everyone's had the chance to thoroughly digest the mellow dopeness that is "4EvaNaDay", the Mississippi genius is re-uping with a five-track EP, "4EvaNaDay (Road Less Traveled Edition)", consisting of the album's four best tracks and new release "Sideline". Continuing in the more contemplative mood of the album, "Sideline" is a soulful and minimalistic joint sure to join my ever growing K.R.I.T. playlist.
Considering the theme and his penchant for "Friday Night Lights" references, I'm surprised we didn't get a Boobie Miles quote here. Oh well, those feeling properly inspired can cop via iTunes or Amazon. Enjoy.
See Also: Relax, Big K.R.I.T. “Got This” Dope Hip-Hop Thing on Lock (Listen & Download)
Play Big K.R.I.T. - Sideline