- What’s the Best Song Intro of All-Time?
- Mac Miller’s “Watching Movies With the Sound Off” Will Outsell Kanye & Cole on June 18
- The Black Hippy “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” is the Only “U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)” I Care About
- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
Killer Mike Continues to First 48 Rap Music: “Jojo’s Chillin” & “Southern Fried” (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 04/30/12 | Filed under Killer Mike, El-P
"Big Beast" is definitely in the running for banger of the year, and two new releases, "Jojo's Chillin" and "Southern Fried" are just straight up dope, although for very different reason. Seriously though, check out those tracks below and tell me why Killer Mike isn't at least honorably mentioned in best rapper alive discussions, and he's got to be in the running for most underrated rapper alive.
Whatever, the music's dope, that's all that really matters. If you'd like to watch Mike spit an ill "freestyle" while a dude in a plaid shirt stands next to him ackwardly, and I know you do, click here. And to pre-order "R.A.P. Music" click here. Either way, enjoy....
See Also: For Your “Fuck the Police” Hall of Fame Consideration: Killer’s Mike’s “Don’t Die” (Listen)
Play Killer Mike - Southern Fried