- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
I Wish I Was More Excited About This Kidz in the Hall x Bun B x David Banner “Pour It Up” (Listen)Posted by Nathan S. on 10/11/11 | Filed under Bun B, David Banner, Kidz in the Hall
I dig the Kidz in the Hall, you can never go wrong with Bun B, David Banner is better than many realize and as an avowed UGK stan I want to support the hell out og a Pimp C tribute joint. Honestly though, "Pour It Up" just leaves me a little cold. Maybe it's because that beat doesn't have much bass, or maybe it's because Naledge opens by quoting Weezy on "Pop Bottles", but this just feels a little flat to me. Not even some dope references by Banner (word to Crucial Conflict) are enough to really get me riding.
As always, feel free to tell me why I'm an idiot in the comments below. Like you need me to tell you that.
(Stream only per request of the good folks at Duck Down. Those feeling properly inspired can cop on iTunes.)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)