- J. Cole’s Puts “Born Sinner” vs. Kanye West’s “Yeezus”: Stupid, or Stupid Like a Fox?
- Fails: Nicki Minaj Takes The Lap Dance To New Levels Of Awkwardness (Video)
- Internet Memes Gone Wrong: The Drake & Miguel Drop Kick Edition (Pics)
- Sweet Baby “Yeezus” Kanye Killed These SNL “Black Skinhead” & “New Slave” Performances
- Chief Keef Makes Less Money Than Your Average Orthodontist
Hip-Hop’s Future: Kids These Days “Traphouse Rock” (Mixtape Listen & Download)Posted by Nathan S. on 10/30/12 | Filed under Downloads, Mixtapes, Kids These Days
Thankfully though you don't have to just support Kids These Days on philosophical grounds, they also just so happen to make some pretty goddamn dope music. And if you don't believe me, they've now got 15-tracks worth of evidence in the form of their new "Traphouse Rock" mixtape. (Don't get the reference?)
We may have Keef and his crew, but between Joey Bada$$, Kids These Days and more, the future of hip-hop is still looking bright. But while we're waiting for that future to truly arrive, enjoy "Traphouse Rock"...
Full stream and download is under the video for "Don't Harsh My Mellow":
See Also: Hay, This Kids These Days’ “Bud Bilken” is Dope (Listen & Download)
(Looking for all of RefinedHype's dope downloads in one place? We got you covered.)